BnBird take the privacy of your information very seriously. This policy explains how and for what purposes is that information collected by BnBird. By using this website and any of the services we offer, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you.
We will collect the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website, including your e-mail address;
- Certain information that you provide when completing your profile, including your first and last name, your address, contact and date of birth together with some basic security information;
- Billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date;
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of This Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be use only for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer and manage your bookings;
- Collect payment of accommodation fees and related services;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Notify you with content that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our e-mail newsletter with offers and services, subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out;
Sharing This Information
- We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments and handle all booking related services.
- We will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers, protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of all data sent over the internet.
Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit cards numbers are safe, because they are not stored in cookies.
You can, at any time, block or delete cookies already stored on your browser, but be aware that might have a negative impact upon the usability of our website.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, their privacy policies and practices. We strongly recommend that you check the policy of each site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles and following with the Portuguese law.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at [email protected].